Did you know that 5/6th’s of the bible is about Israel. That is over 83% of our bible. That is an awful lot of the bible to not have a good understanding.Israelology The Missing Link in Systematic Theology. Below is a short listing of denominations and highlighted are those that it is there denominational posistion that God is done with Israel. It is a shocking 100 million American Church members that honestly just haven’t been taught the full counsel of Gods word. Approximately 100 Million American Church Members Have Very Little to No Understanding of Bible Prophecy - Bill Koenig
It is our sincere heart that you will see Gods plan for the Church and Israel as Daniel’s 70th Week approaches. God is going to do a short and amazing work with the nations of the world and He will judge them by how they have treated Israel. The world’s ill treatment of Israel we can understand (they are blind). The Church’s ill treatment of Israel and worse not understanding Gods plan for Israel.
Approximately 100 Million American Church Members Have Very Little to
No Understanding of Bible Prophecy - Bill Koenig
Note from Bill:
Today there are approximately 100 million American church members who have very little to no understanding of Bible prophecy. These church members are from replacement theology churches that don’t teach Bible prophecy and who look at prophetic scriptures as allegorical and not literal. Consequently, they do not understand the importance of Israel to the God of Israel or God’s redemptive plan for Israel and the nations. (To Read “The Error of Replacement Theology” – By Clarence H. Wagner Jr. click here.)
These church members also have no understanding of the biblical significance of what is transpiring today in Israel, Russia, China, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey, and in other Middle East nations. They are also not aware of the significance of the formation of the European Union, new ID technologies and much more.
Churches Rallying against Israel Video Report
I have shared the biblical significance of our times with some of these people and almost all of them can’t process the information mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Many of these people, due to fear or unbelief, do not want to hear more. Sadly, they also have no biblical point of reference in which to start if they had interest.
The good news is those who understand Bible prophecy are fully aware of the significance of Israel, God’s time clock, and are watching the times with great interest and expectancy.
Below is a list of the 25 largest churches in America. The churches that are highlighted in bold are confirmed replacement theology churches. We are still attempting to confirm a few of the smaller church positions.
Replacement theology (also known as supersessionism) essentially teaches that the church has replaced Israel in God’s plan. Adherents of replacement theology believe the Jews are no longer God’s chosen people, and God does not have specific future plans for the nation of Israel. All the different views of the relationship between the church and Israel can be divided into two camps: either the church is a continuation of Israel (replacement/covenant theology), or the church is completely different and distinct from Israel (dispensationalism/premillennialism).
Replacement theology teaches that the church is the replacement for Israel and that the many promises made to Israel in the Bible are fulfilled in the Christian church, not in Israel. So, the prophecies in Scripture concerning the blessing and restoration of Israel to the Promised Land are “spiritualized” or “allegorized” into promises of God’s blessing for the church. Major problems exist with this view, such as the continuing existence of the Jewish people throughout the centuries and especially with the revival of the modern state of Israel. If Israel has been condemned by God, and there is no future for the Jewish nation, how do we explain the supernatural survival of the Jewish people over the past 2000 years despite the many attempts to destroy them? How do we explain why and how Israel reappeared as a nation in the 20th century after not existing for 1900 years?
The Church (The Replacements)
U.S. Membership Denominational Ranking: Largest 25 Denominations/Communions –2004 Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches
1. The Roman Catholic Church – 66,407,105
2. Southern Baptist Convention – 16, 427, 736
3. The United Methodist Church – 8,251,042
4. The Church of God in Christ – 5,499,875
5. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – 5,410,544
6. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America – 5,038,006
7. National Baptist Convention, U.S.A., Inc. – 5,000,000
8. National Baptist Convention of America, Inc. – 3,500,000
9. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) – 3,407,329
10. Assemblies of God – 2,687,366
11. The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod – 2,512,714
12. African Methodist Episcopal Church – 2,500,000
13. National Missionary Baptist Convention of America – 2,500,000
14. Progressive National Baptist Convention Inc. – 2,500,000
15. The Episcopal Church – 2,333,628
16. Churches of Christ, Corsicana, Texas – 1,500,000
17. Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America – 1,500,000
18. Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. – 1,500,000
19. American Baptist Churches in the U.S.A. – 1,484,291
20. African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church – 1,430,795
21. United Church of Christ – 1,330,985
22. Baptist Bible Fellowship International – 1,200,000
23. Christian Churches and Churches of Christ, Joplin, Mo. – 1,071,616
24. Jehovah’s Witnesses – 1,022,397
25. Church of God, Cleveland, Tenn., – 944,857
Is it any wonder why most have little to no understanding of the signs of the times?
Hal Lindsey Report – ” In Defense of ISRAEL “
Israelology Session Index The doctrine and study of Israel 18 sessions & outline.
What is Christian Palestinianism? Video presentation with Dr. Wilkinson.
Replacement Theology Examined 01 Audio series 5 sessions in all.
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)