I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalm 138:2
Bibliology – The Doctrine of the Bible
Section 4 – Part 3
The Inerrancy of the Bible
6. Do we have to believe in the inerrancy of the Bible to be saved?
- We’re saved by receiving Jesus as Lord
b. A mark of conversion is believing in the inerrancy of the bible
7. Does inerrancy only apply to the original manuscripts?
- The problem of differing manuscripts
- The process of textual criticism
- The procedure of textual criticism
d. The promise of preservation
Connect with Amos37
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.