Here at Amos37 we love FREEGrace Educational Programs: Grace School of Theology is dedicated to the teaching of Free Grace Theology with practical application into ministry. To do this, we’ve created a comprehensive FREEGrace educational program specifically designed to teach how Christ’s gift of free grace should impact our teaching, ministries, and lives. At Grace School of Theology, we are bringing clarity to confusion. Our FREEGrace educational programs and ClearTRUTH teaching method will bring an advanced seminary education of the highest quality to you, right where you need us to be-in your life and where you live. The training you receive here will allow God’s Word to change you so that you can change your world.
About Grace School of Theology
Benefits of Grace School of Theology
In a world that forces us to make constant compromises on how we spend our limited time and money, why would anybody choose to invest either resource into a seminary education? At Grace School of Theology, we believe we can offer you something that you will find nowhere else at any price.
We have assembled a group of professors who have experience beyond the ivory towers of academia. Our professors are not just scholars, they are also experienced pastors. In your classes you will find them to be fully accessible to you. As you interact with them, you will find that you are doing more than earning an advanced degree; you are being prepared and equipped to change your world.
At Grace School of Theology, we are bringing clarity to confusion. Our FREEGrace educational programs and ClearTRUTH teaching method will bring an advanced seminary education of the highest quality to you, right where you need us to be-in your life and where you live. The training you receive here will allow God’s Word to change you so that you can change your world.
We began under the name “Houston Seminary” in the fall of 2002 but soon learned that an unconstitutional Texas law prohibited the use of the word “seminary” in an institution’s name or description without state approval. While waiting for challenges to that law to succeed, we changed our name to Grace School of Theology which both fit within the framework of Texas law and fairly described our institution. The Texas Supreme Court overruled the unconstitutional law in the fall of 2007, but we elected to keep our name as is.
As the concept of salvation by works has crept into evangelical theology, we want to make clear by our name that we are founded by and for free grace and that we stand against theology claiming in any way that eternal salvation is obtained by anything other than receiving the free gift of salvation by believing in Jesus Christ for it.
How We’re Different
We differ primarily in four important respects: (i) we focus on the free-grace perspective in all our coursework and culture; (ii) we teach a consistent and uniform system of theology; (iii) we are committed to maintaining affordable tuition without sacrificing our high quality of education; and (iv) our student to professor ratio is significantly better.
Grace School of Theology has a diverse student body. From graduate, professional students, full-time ministers looking to further their education, missionaries, lay ministry leaders, to full-time working professionals – all have chosen Grace School of Theology for their seminary education.
The Grace School of Theology Advantage
Unlike every other seminary, we have two advantages that our students immediately benefit from. They are:
FREEGrace Educational Programs:
Grace School of Theology is dedicated to the teaching of Free Grace Theology and its practical application into ministry.
To do this, we’ve created a comprehensive FREEGrace educational program specifically designed to teach how Christ’s gift of free grace should impact our teaching, ministries, and lives.
The advantages to the student are:
- Teaching Programs: Clear, fundamental, and easy to understand theological courses to change you, your ministry, and your world.
- Relationship Opportunities: Interpersonal and organizational relationships you can count on to help you do ministry and serve to the glory of God.
- Service Equipping: Opportunity to put your knowledge and new skills into practice, enabling ministry and personal growth in confidence and ability.
clearTRUTH Teaching Methodology: The term clearTRUTH exactly defines the foundation upon which our seminary is based, while describing how and what we teach. The primary elements of clearTRUTH are:
- Scripture as Guide: Our final authority on doctrine, teaching, and practice is the Bible.
- Clearly Taught and Communicated: We work hard to make the materials and Scripture easy to understand and put into action by how we prepare, present, and interact.
- Clearly Demonstrated: Our faculty and staff are all committed to ensuring that their lives are living examples of the ‘clear truth.’
- Truthfully Conveyed: Our courses do not stray from the clear truth in any respect, and our faculty stay aligned with the clear truth in their teaching methodology.
- Eliminating Confusion: It is our desire to see every student able to see through the clouds of confusion and emerge into clear understanding of the Scripture, doctrines, and application into their lives and ministries.
- Putting Truth into Action: The Grace School of Theology seeks opportunity to take the truths of the Scripture into churches, ministries, and people’s lives. We don’t just teach. We put the ‘clear truth’ into action in our own lives, communities, and ministries.
Think of it this way. The Grace School of Theology is committed to teaching and living the “clear truth” of the Scripture. This permeates not only what we teach, but also how we live our lives, how we treat our students, and the benefit our students receive from us – clearTRUTH.
What do Others Say About Grace School of Theology?
“Grace School of Theology’s foundation is firmly set on Free Grace which is the reason I chose to attend. The professors are also pastors which means they have ongoing real life experiences they can share with us. I appreciate the fact that I get more one on one time with professors due to the smaller class sizes and that is wonderful.”
Matt Koppleman, M.Div. degree plan student at Grace School of Theology
“Grace School of Theology has helped me more accurately and confidently deliver the word of God and that has been such a gift as I fill a pulpit on a regular basis. Attending GSOT feels like I am attending a much bigger seminary because of the high quality and deep experience of all the professors. The ability to take online or on campus courses provides me with the flexibility I need to stay on track toward my theological degree.”
Erick Hoskin, M.Div. degree plan student at Grace School of Theology
“I have been taking classes at Grace School of Theology for several years now and the student to professor ratio is superb. GSOT offers a more intimate classroom setting than most seminaries I considered which provides more interaction with professors and Q & A time.”
Booker Canty, M.Div. degree plan student at Grace School of Theology
Grace School of Theology is an evangelical Christian institution of higher learning and has as its purpose the offering of programs of study leading to certificates and graduate degrees in an environment where academic excellence is emphasized and a Biblically based perspective is maintained. Grace is committed to enriching its students’ lives spiritually, intellectually, and professionally, and to preparing students to serve God in a global and culturally diverse society.
To teach Christ and empower and inspire students for Christian service and lifelong learning.
- Grace School is committed to and intentional about our Christian faith.
- Grace School of Theology will freely and responsibly teach the Truth of the Gospel.
- Grace School of Theology strives for excellence.
- Grace School of Theology believes in the importance and cultivation of Christian character,
- Grace School of Theology believes in impacting and changing the world for Christ.
- Grace School of Theology believes in and affirms Gods free gift of grace for mankind.
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.