The woman who coined the term New Age, occultist Alice Bailey, (believing that we were on the threshold of a new spiritual awakening) said that this new enlightened age would come, not around the Christian church, but rather through it. She said the outer layers would be initially kept intact (i.e., Christian terminology would still be used) but the changes would take place obscurely from the inside.
New Age Doctrine of Separation
Walsch also says, “Separation is not believing that you are a part of God, the recognition of God is the recognition of yourself. There is no separation of God and His creation.” “The fundamental regression is self-centeredness, or the illusion that you are separate from God.”
Please share this information and followup on other new age/ new spirituality by following links. Download or share links
Warren B. Smith, a community social worker who was formerly involved in the New Age movements says in his book, False Christ Coming Does Anybody Care, “An amazing thing is happening across the land. Jesus Christ is being ‘reinvented’ and redefined right in front of our eyes and hardly anyone seems to notice or care. And it is happening with great speed. The ‘transformational’ architects and promoters of a New Age/New Gospel are unabashedly trying to overturn God’s holy Word and replace the true Christ-Jesus with a false ‘Christ’ of Antichrist proportions. And it is happening just as Scripture said it would.”
In addition, Mr. Smith says: “There is a new world order and a new world religion coming with a false “Christ” at its head. Characterised by mass ‘enlightenment’ and under the spell of this false ‘Christ’, humanity will be under the great ‘delusion’ that it is divine. While the Bible describes this New Age as a period of ultimate deception, the world will see it as a time of peace and safety, and a spiritual renaissance of the highest order. But they will be deceived.”Possibly the Most Sobering Doctrine occult New Age Leaders embrace. Evolve or Die Come n see Click To Tweet
He goes on to exhort. “May we all pray for the truth in our hearts of hearts and ask the Spirit of the Lord to lead us through these difficult and turbulent times. May we not be deceived by a spirit and a “force” that is not from God. And may we be given the strength to endure whatever may befall us in the coming days” (1 Thessalonians 5:4-6).
The New Age Movement has several basic teachings:
Humanity is God
A leading New Age teacher Neale Donald Walsch says, “All your life you have been told that God created you. I come now to tell you this: You are creating God.” “You are your own rule maker.” “Think, speak, act as the God You Are.” “Your future is creatable. Create it as you want it.” “ Create the grandest version of the greatest vision you ever had about yourself as a human race.”
This is the central theme of the New Age movement. This is the very lie that Satan used to deceive Eve in the garden. “For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5).
New Age Doctrine of Separation
Walsch also says, “Separation is not believing that you are a part of God, the recognition of God is the recognition of yourself. There is no separation of God and His creation.” “The fundamental regression is self-centeredness, or the illusion that you are separate from God.” “At the co-creative stage of evolution, one self-centered soul is like a lethal cancer cell in a body: deadly to itself and the whole.” “The surgeon dare leave no cancer in the body when he closes up the wound after a delicate operation. We dare leave no self-centeredness on earth after the selection process.” “The species known as self-centered humanity will become extinct. The species known as whole-centered humanity will evolve” (See Revelation 13:7-8).
The Selection Process
Barbara Marx Hubbard, in one of her many visions, received a message from her false Christ. In that vision he warns her that there will be no place in the “New Jerusalem” for those who refuse to see themselves and others as a part of God. This false Christ went on to describe the necessity of a ‘selection process’ which will select out resistant individuals who choose not to evolve. “This ‘selection process’ is a purification that will be accomplished through the shock of fire” (Again see Revelation 13:7).
The message went on to quote this false Christ further, “Those who see themselves as ‘separate’ and not ‘divine’ hinder humanity’s ability to evolve” (Again see Revelation 13:8).
“The crime of separation must be driven from this world. I affirm that as my purpose” (Maitreya, p. 189).
Foundational Beliefs of the New Age Peace Plan
(From Warren B. Smith’s book, “False Christ Coming.”)
- Each person is a part of God. Each person is a cell in the body of God that is humanity.
- Fear-based belief system (Like biblical “old Gospel” Christianity) deny that we are a part of God.
- Love based systems (Like New Age /New Gospel teachings) affirm that we are a part of God.
- Whatever we think is what we draw to ourselves.
- For the peace plan to work, each person must responsibly play their part in the peace process.
How the New Age plan will be enacted
- Each person must realize that the world is in great peril; if something isn’t done soon, humanity as a species could become extinct.
- Each person as a cell in the one body of humanity that is God has a responsibility to function….. Relating to the body in a unified, holistic manner.
- Each person understands that the future of the world is up to the collective body.
- Each person must correct any “misinterpretation” that reinforces the idea that God, self, humanity and the world are separate from one another.
- Through prayer and meditation each person begins to envision and create the peaceful world they would like to see. (Re: contemplative prayer or transcendental meditation)
- People gather together in small groups to increase the power of their individual envisioning.
- People mediate, pray, and hold the vision of peace at the same time around the world to increase the power of their effort.
- Special events are arranged where people around the world can link more openly with one another.
- As humanity becomes more aligned within its one body and unified in its expressed desire for peace, the power of God is more flowing and present, and there is an increase in miracles and healings.
- As everyone links through their “God-self,” “Christ-self,” or “Higher-self,” the power of God (the Force) begins to manifest its presence.
- Only fear, with its illusion of separateness, can threaten the flow of the “Force” within the one body. These thoughts of separateness are like cancer cells in the body and must be completely healed or “removed” from the body.
- Because thoughts of separation threaten the health and the peace of the body, a system is devised to visibly mark (mark of the beast?) those who recognize their oneness with God. Those who do not submit to the process ultimately reveal themselves as separatists.
- An appointed day arrives when all of those who want the God and Christ potentials within them to be fully activated align themselves in a designated moment in time with all humanity.
- With the “Force” of God fully manifesting in one moment through all mankind, humanity experiences itself as the “one body” of God. (A counterfeit Body of Christ)
- This universal link-up with the “Force” results in all humanity being resurrected-lifted up and born again into a whole new way of being. In a twinkling of an eye, they are taken to a new spiritual level as they now actually experience themselves as a part of God. (The lie)
- Once humanity has been linked as “one” and corporately transformed, Christ, and ultimately God, will be enabled to “return” to earth.
- Self-centered and separatist members of the “one body” who choose not to participate in this transformational Peace Plan will be judged and removed from the corporate body by the “selection process.” Separatists are not allowed to hinder the spiritual development of the rest of the ‘one body.” They are not allowed to keep peace from happening. They are removed for the good of all.
New Age Teaching Creeping Into The Church
New Age teaching has been creeping into the church for some time. At this moment I believe we are about to see the New Age movement make a quantum leap. Rick Warren claims that he is associated with 500,000 churches totalling 200 million members. Mr. Warren appears to be moving into a New Age agenda. He has been associated with a number of New Age leaders or with men involved in the New Age.
Recently he has initiated what he calls the Daniel plan. It is a plan to promote health and wellness and weight loss. He has enlisted three world-renowned doctors to design and conduct this plan. These three men are all deeply involved in the New Age movement. Who are the “world-renowned doctors” that will be helping to kick off Saddleback’s Decade of Destiny? They are Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Daniel Amen, and Dr. Mark Hyman. They have put together a 52-week health program for Saddleback congregants and they are absolute advocates and proponents of not just eastern-style meditation but actual eastern meditation and much, more, including Reiki and Tantra.
The New Age movement is committed to bringing health and wellness by New Age methods such as contemplative meditation. It seems that Rick Warren is moving in the direction of the New Age beliefs. Rick Warren’s World Peace Plan is compatible with the New Age Peace plan.
As we have stated, Mr. Warren claims to be associated with 500,000 churches with 200 million members in his purpose driven program. He appears to be positioned to lead these churches right into the New Age/New Gospel Peace Plan.
Let me repeat that I believe the evangelical church is now on the tipping point of apostasy. I believe that it is about to be swallowed up in the great deception of the harlot church of Revelation 17.
This process into apostasy has been a long one. It started with the rejection of Fundamentalism (Philadelphia) and the introduction of New Evangelicalism in the late 1940’s. A conscious and deliberate decision was made to cease contending for the faith and to move toward reconciliation with the world. That move was followed in rapid succession with ecumenical evangelicalism, the church growth movement, the user-friendly movement and then the purpose driven church.
The fundamental/Philadelphian church became the evangelical/Laodicean church. The world was brought into the church in order to reach the lost. Along with that came other changes, the music of the world was brought into the church along with world’s methods of promotion. The church became man centered instead of Christ centered both in its worship and its goals.
We are undoubtedly living in the Laodicean age. A careful comparison of the Laodicean church as found in Revelation 3:14-18 with the Evangelical Church of the present time will show an amazing similarity. The Lord has not one good thing to say about the Laodicean Church, it is very clear that the Laodicean Church is an unsaved church. In verse 16 we read, “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” The great problem with the Laodiceans is the fact that they are blind, (Verse 17) they are deceived and cannot see it.
I tremble to think of today’s evangelicals as I read Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity”
Revelation 18:4 says, “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”
About Warren B Smith
Mountain Stream Press is the publishing arm of Warren B. Smith’s ministry. Warren has a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and a M.S.W. from Tulane University. He is a free-lance writer and community social worker who was formerly involved in the New Age movement.
Warren has served as a program coordinator for people with special needs, directed several homeless programs, and has worked as a Hospice social worker in New Orleans and on the California coast. Warren has written extensively on the subject of spiritual deception and has spoken on radio, television, and at numerous seminars and conferences. His books include The Light That Was Dark: From the New Age to Amazing Grace, Deceived on Purpose: The New Age Implications of the Purpose-Driven Church, and A “Wonderful” Deception: The Further New Age Implications of the Emerging Purpose Driven Movement. His most recent book, False Christ Coming: Does Anybody Care?: What New Age Leaders Really Have in Store for America, the Church and the World was released in February 2011. Warren resides in Northern California with his wife Joy.
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.