The Islamic Connection to Rome? Where did Islam come from and what does it really Teach? What is the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? Watch to find out. This topic has puzzled numerous expositors: how does Islam fit into the picture of global conflict? Is this a political or religious, conflict, or both? What are the many connections between Catholicism, Islam & Freemasonry in the structure and practice of the ancient Babylonian religion. Presentation has lots of images and quotes. We imported some into this article. Shocking connections are unquestionable. Rome is the mother of Harlots. Revelation 17:5
The Islamic Connection to Rome
What is Islam’s origin and what are its goals? How does it impact ecumenism and the doctrine of salvation in Christ? Find out in this informative video. A clear line is drawn through history, showing that the reality is more startling than the theory. This presentation includes a look at some powerful Islamic leaders past and present, a comparison of Catholicism and Islam, and a discussion of Islam and Mary worship.
The Mystery of Mecca
Images and additional images to this ancient Babylonian pagan roots provided by New That Matters
‘The Pope lifts up an ancient symbol of the sun god, carried by a gold piece formed like the crescent moon. In Ancient Egypt, this was a symbol of the Mother of gods, Isis.
Let see what happens when the Islamic crescent moon gets the sun shining in the center of the image. The crescent moon on top of a Mosque, during the sun set or sun rise. Symbolizing the faith of Islam, the crescent moon is seen at sunset on top of the Faisal Mosque in Islamabad, Pakistan.
An ancient Egyptian image of Isis, the wife of the sun god and Mother of gods. She holds up the sun in the form of a pearl, carried by the crescent moon.
They have to the radical opposite included the Queen of Heaven into this ritual. Expressed by this nine feet tall image of Catholic Mary in a Roman Catholic Church in Chicago. Here Catholic Mary is in the center of the Eucharist, where both she and her heart is presented as the host. The bread of life.
Additional Connections compiled by. DTTO Source
The Roman Catholic Church and Islam Connection Listed
1. Both The Roman Catholic Church and Islam believe that only they are the one true church/religion.
2. The Roman Catholic Church and the Islam require mandatory fasting.
3. The Roman Catholic Church worships, prays to and gives titles of God to Mary. Islam highly esteems Mary and she is mentioned 34 times in the Qu’ran.
“Even the infidel Muhammed glorifies Mary in his Koran, saying, ‘The angels shall say to Maryam, “Allah has chosen thee; he has made thee exempt from all stain'”. The Marian (Roman Catholic) Bible
4. The Roman Catholic Church and Islam base their salvation on a complicated system of works and deny salvation by faith alone. There is no assurance of salvation in either religion.
5. Both cults deny the Biblical view of the Atonement. The Roman Catholic Church doctrine dictates that one must go to Purgatory to have his sins purged, Jesus just paved the way. The Muslims believe their works will save them but will not know until Judgment Day. This is because there is no atonement for sin, and God’s grace does not exist.
6. The Roman Catholic Church claims visions and apparitions in an effort to add false doctrine. Muhammad claimed to be purified as a child by angels. He claimed to receive revelations from Archangel Gabriel.
7. The Roman Catholic Church uses a rosary for their prayers, Islam uses prayer beads. The rosary/prayer beads are concepts taken from paganism
9. The Roman Catholic Church and Islam have their own divorce system. The Roman Catholic Church grants anullments and Islam allows a man to divorce his wife by telling her she is divorced.
10. Islam rejects the Trinity doctrine, the Deity of Christ, salvation by grace through faith and teaches that Christians should be killed. However, the Roman Catholic Church accepts them and believes that they are offered salvation because of their faith in Abraham.
11. Both church organizations believe that leaving their church will result in eternal damnation.
12. The Roman Catholic Church and Islam share a hatred for the Jews.
13. The Roman Catholic Church and the Islam base some of their doctrine on pagan traditions. For The Roman Catholic Church the traditions of a goddess, rosary, pope, relics, purgatory, transubstantiation, praying to dead people, and idol worship are all based on paganism. The Allah of Islam was actually a pagan god, and not even the major deity.
14. The Roman Catholic Church and Islam have added books to support false doctrine. The Roman Catholic Church has added the Apocrypha and Islam the Qu’ran.
15. The Roman Catholic Church priest system (including Popes) has a history of sexual abuse of women and children. Islam has a history of (including Muhammad) sexual abuse of women and children.
16. Both religions believe in using FORCE to spread their version of the one true god to the unbelievers.
17. Both religions believe in a union with the state or of using the police powers of the state to compel obedience to their tenets.
18 Both religions have a “holy” shrine in which the believers are taught to look to as their headquarters e.g. Mecca and the Vatican.
Alberto Rivera claimed that he, a novice Jesuit priest, was allowed to roam through the Vatican basement, picking through the treasures and secrets of the centuries, and he claimed that Cardinal Bea, the Jesuit General, personally instructed him in the origin of Islam. The claim he makes would take the story back to about 600 AD, but at that time the Vatican didn’t exist, and records for such a claim would not possibly exist.
Indeed, the Vatican proper was not secured as a sovereign state until May 13, 1871. According to Rivera, from vaults of the Roman Whore, and Cardinal Bea, comes the alleged revelation that the Roman Catholic Church started Islam on purpose to take the Arabs under their control, and to secure Jerusalem.
Satan is quite capable of starting an evil thing without the help of the Roman Mother Church, helpful as she may have been to Satan.
Allah, and Islam, came along the roads from Babylon to Mecca, there is no detour by way of Rome. Indeed, the Roman Church got her vile religion from Babylon, where Muhammed got his, but they were not in any league, real or imagined. source
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.