Bibliology – The Doctrine of the Bible
Section 3 – Part 3
Divergent Views on the Inspiration of Scripture
- An evaluation of these non ___________________ views
- These views do not coincide with the Biblical record
- These views do not coincide with the church fathers
- These views are driven by an anti-supernatural bias
- These views assume that God cannot reveal himself in words
- These views typically confuse individual application and illumination with God’s revelation
- The importance of the doctrine of _____________________
- Infallibility as it relates to God’s character
- Infallibility as it relates to the Bibles witness concerning itself
- Infallibility as it relates to Jesus’ authority
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.