A skillful video documentary on Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda confirms the reality of the microchip agenda and shows that the weapon of propaganda has been used against the public for decades in order to familiarize us with the idea of being chipped. This process is called predictive programming and its purpose is literally to program the mind of the victim so as to accept without question whatever is required by the programmer – in this case, the idea of being microchipped at some point in the future. You be the judge.
The victim is generally unaware of being programmed, believing that it’s all just harmless entertainment. For this reason, it can be a powerful and effective weapon against us.
Predictive Programming Agenda & Human Microchipping
What does the bible say if anything on this issue? It could be the tool used to implement the infamous “mark of the beast” as found in Revelation 13. In this video documentary, the issue of predictive programming is well documented. We only add that the world will indeed come under the rule of a New World Order and it will implement the dreaded mark of the beast. All who accept this mark will be willing accepting allegiance to the infamous “antichrist”. Our hope is that if we can see it coming then the bible is indeed true and we are warned NOT to accept this mark. Society is being conditioned NOW to accept this type of chip whether it is or what may lead to the mark of the beast down the road. This is evident! What can you do about it? Share the gospel about Jesus Christ, we note that after the trials of the Tribulation period and Armageddon Christ will come back. Put your trust fully in the Lord Jesus Christ. Scriptures and gospel are linked below.
The Full Predictive Programming Documentary Here: Rooted and Based in Deception
Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda confirms the reality of the microchip agenda and shows that the weapon of propaganda has been used against the public for decades in order to familiarize us with the idea of being chipped. This process is called predictive programming and its purpose is literally to program the mind of the victim so as to accept without question whatever is required by the programmer – in this case, the idea of being microchipped at some point in the future. The victim is generally unaware of being programmed, believing that it’s all just harmless entertainment. For this reason, it can be a powerful and effective weapon against us.
By explaining this process and giving example after example, Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda is an attempt to alert the viewer to some of the ways in which we have been manipulated throughout our lives for the specific purpose of slowly but surely shepherding us all into a Hellish world of microchip implants and totalitarian control. We hope that by exposing the programming we can break the program and derail this diabolical agenda. To be successful we need your help.
Take our test and see if you are a good person
The Mark of the Beast (666) What is it?
Many Christians believe the 666 mark will be a biochip implant to create the cashless society of Revelation 13.
Why is it so bad?
All who take the mark will be damned by God to be cast into the Lake of Fire.
Why will those who take the mark be damned?
I think it’s because God made Silver and Gold as honest weights and measures to be used as money!
Money is NOT paper (which is a promise), not electronic credits, not chips, not a mark, nor a number!
Here are the main verses on 666, the mark of the beast:
Revelation 13:16-18 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
Here are more scriptures in Revelation that talks about the mark of the beast. Note, in Revelation 19:20, the people who take the mark are deceived! This means they are tricked, or that they do not know the full implications of what they are doing. They may not realize that taking the mark is an act of worship, or that it is an evil action that God hates.
- Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
- Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
- Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
- Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth, and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
- Revelation 19:20 And the beast were taken and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
- Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with him a thousand years.
- The move to a cashless system is not a war against cash. It is really a war against gold and silver. Paper money cash has already served its useful purpose, to get people to forget that gold and silver are money. Cash and bonds are used to take the gold and silver away from the people.
666: The Mark of the Beast Some article content.
Connect with Amos37
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.