Today we have a stunning piece of evidence that man and dinosaurs walked the earth together. Yup! Below is an excerpt from the Dinosaur and man fossil. You will note that this is so damaging to evolution models that I’m sure entire websites maybe dedicated to debunking this fossil. You will find links to responding to skeptics below also. Attached videos of two scientists Dr. Baugh and Dr. Patton revealing this amazing find. Enjoy and spread the word. God bless Amos37
CREATION EVIDENCE MUSEUM ARTIFACT
“Alvis Delk Cretaceous Footprint”
The Creation Evidence Museum is in possession of a set of Cretaceous footprints discovered by amateur archaeologist Alvis Delk of Stephenville, Texas. This fossil of dense Glen Rose limestone consists of Dinosaur footprint (Acrocanthosaurus) and an eleven-inch human footprint intruded by the dinosaur print.
In early July, 2000 Alvis Delk, assisted by James Bishop (both of Stephenville, Texas), was working in the Cretaceous limestone on the McFall property at the Paluxy River near Glen Rose, Texas and discovered a pristine human footprint intruded by a dinosaur footprint. This discovery was made in the vicinity of McFall I and II Sites where the Creation Evidence Museum team has excavated since the Spring of 1982. The eleven-inch human footprint matches seven other such footprints of the same dimensions in the “Sir George Series,” named in honor of His
See links to view more photos.
Excellency Governor General Ratu Sir George Cacobau of Fiji.
Scientific Verification of Footprint Authenticity:
The fossil was transported to a professional laboratory where 800 X-rays were performed in a CT Scan procedure. Laboratory technicians verified compression and distribution features clearly seen in both prints, human and dinosaur. This removes any possibility that the prints were carved or altered.
Importance of Discovery:
Professor James Stewart Monroe, writing in Journal of Geological Education candidly asserted that
“Human footprints in geologically ancient strata would indeed call into doubt many conventional geological concepts.”
Professor David H. Milne of The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington and Professor Steven D. Schafersman of the Department of Geology, Rice University, Houston, Texas made further admissions in writing that “Such an occurrence, if verified, would seriously disrupt conventional interpretations ofbiological and geological history and would support the doctrines of creationism andcatastrophism.”
Professor Steven M. Stanley in The New Evolutionary Timetable opined that “any topsy-turvy sequence of fossils would force us to rethink our theory…As Darwin recognized, a single geographic inconsistency would have nearly the same power of destruction.”
Responding to the skeptics, part I
Extraordinary Evidence that Dinosaurs Lived with Man
– Dr. Don Patton
Professional Profile of Dr. Don Patton:
Professional membership affiliation:
- American Association For The Advancement Of Science
- Geological Society of America (Spoke at annual convention)
- The Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
- National Speleological Society
- International Who’s Who, Honored Member
4. Society for Sedimentary Geology
Lectured on college campuses, including:
- Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN
- Fresno State University, Fresno, CA
- Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- McMaster University, Hamilton, OT, Canada
- Ogelthorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Texas A&M University, Galveston, TX
- Texas A&M University, Commerce, TX
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR
- University of Southwestern Missouri, Joplin, MO
Additional experiences include:
- Conducted up to twelve Creation/Evolution Seminars a year for thirty years
- Numerous public debates on creation/evolution including radio and TV debates
- Appeared on NBC Special w/Charlton Heston: “Mysterious Origins of Man”
- Testified three times before Texas State Textbook Committee, Austin, TX
- Staff geologist of Creation Evidence Museum, Glen Rose, TX
- Vice Chairman of Metroplex Institute of Origin Science
- Preached the gospel as an evangelist for over 40 years
- Florida College, Temple Terrace, FL (Bible) 1959-1963
- Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN (Geology) 1973-1974
- Indiana Univ./Purdue Univ., Indianapolis, IN (Geology) 1974-1976
- Pacific School of Graduate Studies, Melbourne, Australia (Geology) 1989-1991
- Pacific School of Graduate Studies, Melbourne, Australia (Education) 1992-1993
- Ph.D. in Education granted 12/10/1993 (Pacific School of Graduate Studies)
(A brief history of the Pacific School of Graduate Studies in Melbourne, Australia, click here.)
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.