Letter to the Editor: Rick Warren’s Past and Present Troubling Connections
Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace. (Ezekiel 13:10)
Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. (Ezekiel 7:25)
And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries. (2 Chronicles 15:5)
LTRP Note: For many years, Lighthouse Trails and a number of its authors have issued strong concerns and warnings about Rick Warren’s ecumenical, New-Age infiltrated Purpose-Driven movement and his global P.E.A.C.E. Plan that have influenced over two hundred thousand churches and pastors throughout the world. His Purpose Driven Church and Purpose Driven Life books are riddled with unbiblical innuendos, promotions, quotes, ideologies, and misconstrued use of Scripture. Coupled with that are his associations and close interactions and dealings (which have been guilt by proxy, not merely guilt by association) that have brought confusion, misguidance, and so much twisting of truth to the church (which is so often prone to falling prey to deception as the apostle Paul warned would happen after his departure).
The following short letter to the editor and documentation is yet another example of the lack of discernment and biblical judgment by this man who has significantly altered the face of today’s Christianity. (Below the letter, please also refer to a number of Lighthouse Trails related links, and if you have never read A “Wonderful” Deception by Warren B. Smith, we recommend it.)
Dear Lighthouse Trails:
I used to warn from the roof tops about Rick Warren being a Marxist infiltrator after he admitted to Time Magazine in August 2008 to having led a courtroom march for the radical Marxist SDS from the 60s. He also sat on the board of Fabian socialist Tony Blair’s interfaith foundation and is still listed as a registered member of the CFR (Council for Foreign Relations.
Most recently, he’s been exposed for sitting on the board of the Covid Collaborative. If you go to the main page of the Covid Collaborative website, you can see the propaganda videos from the Pope as well as the former presidents. And then another disturbing video (see below) where Rick Warren admits to another troubling connection.
Also see: https://www.covidcollaborative.us/
- Lighthouse Trails resources on exposing the Purpose Driven movement
- Eye-Witness Account: Global Peace Forum at Saddleback with Rick Warren and Tony Blair Raises Serious Questions About Global Peace Plan
- Radio interview with former New Age follower on the Purpose Driven movement (with Ingrid Schlueter)
- Rick Warren’s Dangerous Ecumenical Pathway to Rome And How One Interview Revealed So Much
- “A Life With Purpose” – A Glimpse at the Past to Better Understand the Present
- Letter to the Editor: Rick Warren to Co-Preach Keynote Address at Pope’s U.S.A. Visit in September
- Rick Warren’s Daniel Plan – The New Age/Eastern Meditation Doctors Behind the Saddleback Health
- Christian Leaders—A New Openness . . . to the Catholic Church
The post Letter to the Editor: Rick Warren’s Past and Present Troubling Connections appeared first on Lighthouse Trails Research Project.
Rick Warren and his unholy alliances continue.
Rick Warren and his unbiblical alliances.