Bibliology – The Doctrine of the Bible
Section 3 – Part 1
Divergent Views on the Inspiration of Scripture
Questions to answer in this section
- When people say they believe the Bible is inspired, do they also mean it is infallible?
- What is the natural view of inspiration?
- What is the spiritual view of inspiration?
- What is mean by partial and degree inspiration?
- What is the Neo Orthodox view of inspiration?
- How do the cults typically view the inspiration of the Bible?
- How is the Roman Catholic view of inspiration different than evangelicals?
- Is it possible that the Bible was dictated?
- What is the mystical view of inspiration?
- What is the conservative evangelical view of inspiration?
10. ____________ Views of Inspiration
Divine Dictation view of inspiration
Neoorthodox view of inspiration
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.