This day of First Fruits when Yeshua (Jesus) our Messiah demonstrated many wondrous things by presenting Himself alive this day to give us hope as the scriptures say. I want to share a great passage of Scripture that I personally never heard preached on the Resurrection of Christ from Ephesians 2:1-22. In one chapter the Apostle Paul states is so clearly and so succinctly that vs.13 states “But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” Please read this passage and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth EVERYDAY. Hallelujah. Shalom, Keith
Two videos that so move me about the Resurrection of our Lord. Enjoy.
“Arise My Love”
HOPE BEYOND THE GRAVE : Dr. David Hocking
This weekend we celebrate and remember the death and resurrection of our Lord Yeshua. Because He lives, we have HOPE BEYOND THE GRAVE! I Thessalonians 4:14 makes it clear that our future hope is based on His resurrection. The KJV English words “even so” are from the Greek “houto” meaning “in the same manner.”
Read John 20:4-9; Romans 8:18-25; Philippians 3:20-21; and I John 3:1-3 and lift your heart of praise up to the Lord and worship Him!
FACTS ABOUT BELIEVERS WHO DIE
Death is NOT the end! It is simply the “release” of our soul/spirit into the presence of the Lord. The physical body that is put into the grave will one day be resurrected – believers truly have HOPE BEYOND THE GRAVE.
1. According to the Bible, believers are carried by angels into the present of the Lord and to Abraham, the father of all who believe – Luke 16:22
2. The Bible teaches that when we die we will then be “comforted” – Luke 16:25
3. The Bible makes it clear that our souls and spirits are not simply vapor or gasses floating in space; we will have a temporary body of some sort awaiting the final resurrection body – read II Corinthians 5:1-9 and Revelation 6:11 where we are told that believers who have died are given “white robes.”
4. The Bible indicates that we are not unconscious after death, nor are we sleeping! It is the physical body that is pictured as sleeping in the grave. According to the Bible believers are fully conscious and able to communicate – Revelation 6:9
5. Interestingly, believers who have died are described as having concern about God’s prophetic plans – Revelation 6:10
6. One of the strongest statements about what we will be doing after we die is found in Psalm 16:11 and in Luke 15:7 and 10: We will experience “fullness of joy” and have “joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth”
7. Believers who have died are also urged to be contented until the day of the Resurrection – Revelation 6:11; 14:13
8. One of the most blessed teachings of the Bible is that believers who are alive will one day be reunited with those who have died and already are “with the Lord” – the Lord has planned a great reunion – a “meeting in the air” – what a day that will be!
I Thessalonians 4:16-17
9. The Bible makes it quite clear that this HOPE BEYOND THE GRAVE is a remedy for all our worries, troubles, and fears. I Thessalonians 4:18 tells us to “comfort one another with these words” – consider the results of this remedy:
It eliminates mental DIFFICULTIES – I Thessalonians 4:13 – “I would not have you to be ignorant”
It eliminates emotional DEPRESSION – same verse says “sorrow not as others who have no hope”
It eliminates personal DISCOURAGEMENT – I Thessalonians 5:4-11 explains this HOPE BEYOND THE GRAVE that will spare us from the coming “wrath of God” upon this planet during the “Day of the LORD” – God did NOT appoint church-age believers to experience that coming day of terror. We are exhorted to “comfort one another” once again!
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.