This video traces the trail of foreign gods that were introduced to the Israelites in Egypt and still remain with us, all the way to the present day. They will play a major role in the coming deception as being portrayed as our creators and as an advanced alien race just as described in the movie Prometheus. They are of course fallen angelic beings and they wish to destroy mankind the end game is approaching. A timeline of Mythology that many ancient cultures from Babylon to the present can be traced from the bible. The Giants of the bible are codified in the Mystery Religions as a pantheon of gods. See the origins and a short list of the names and symbols of the Twelve Olympians of Greek Mythology.
Mythology And The Nephilim
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God… Exodus 20:3-5
Learn their symbols. All of the gods had symbols that they used to represent themselves. In today’s culture, this manifests itself in many shows, movies, and images. Here is a short list of the 12 Olympians.
- Zeus: The eagle, thunderbolt, and royal scepter
- Poseidon: The trident, dolphins, and horses
- Hades: a black helm or a skull
- Hermes: Winged sandals and caduceus
- Athena: Owl and the olive tree
- Ares: Vultures and venomous snakes or crossed spears
- Hephaestus: The hammer, tongs, and an anvil
- Aphrodite: Dove, apple, scallop shell and myrtle wreath
- Demeter: The cornucopia
- Hera: The peacock
- Artemis: The bow and arrow and moon, the color silver
- Apollo: The laurel wreath
Associate them with what they are in charge of. Each god or goddess had a whole list of things that they were in charge of, from wine to thieves. Learn some of the more interesting things that the gods were in charge of, and the names will come along with it. For example:
- Zeus: King of the gods and the god of lightning
- Poseidon: God of water and horses
- Hades: God of the Underworld
- Hermes: God of thieves and messenger of the gods
- Athena: Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy
- Ares: God of War
- Hephaestus: God of Crafting and Fire
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- Demeter: Goddess of Agriculture
- Hera: Queen of the gods and the goddess of Weddings and Family
- Apollo: God of the sun and the arts
- Artemis: Goddess of the moon, hunting, and animals
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.