David has the rare ability to communicate his message to young people, as well as to parents, using humor and interesting facts. His goal is to strengthen the family and to give them the Biblical tools they need to live in these troubled times. David’s ministry is to assist the local Bible-believing churches in America and oversees in evangelism, outreach and subsequent church growth. Great introduction and some notes attached that David uses in his seminars. The Bible has allot to say about Angels & Demons and the unseen conflict both Christians and unbelievers are embroiled in. Their is 7 different Spirits working in the world today. What are they? Come n see.
Disarming the Powers of Darkness
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Ephesian 6:12
Opening The Spirit Gate to The Occult
By David Benoit
Isaiah 28:17 “____________ also will I lay to the line, and ____________________
to the plummet.” (Plumbline)
Who was the first ___________ worshipper? The first Devil worshipper was the Devil, he worshipped ______________ Isaiah 14:12-15
If God is as powerful as Christians say He is, why doesn’t God just ____________ the Devil?
Eight reasons why ___________tolerates the Devil?
1. God has a timetable whereby He must _________. Galatians 4:4,5
2. God can use Satan to show His _______. Without Satan and his troops to tempt man to sin, God could not show His grace.. Romans 5:20
3. Satan is used to destroy the _____________ of a wayward Christian in order to save his spirit. I Corinthians 5:5
4. Satan is used to help Christian’s receive ____________. James 1:12
5. Satan brings trials whereby we who resist them can prove our love for _______Christ.
I Peter 1:7-8
6. Through temptation, God ____________His ability to preserve His own.. Jude 24
7. Satan is used to ____________ Christian’s humble. II Corinthians 12:7
8. Finally, God must be _______________to His Word.
Why do________________ get into the occult?
1. They want power.
2. They need acceptance.
3. Their curiosity leads them into it.
4. They think it’s a game.
5. They are born into it.
6. They rebel against Christian teachings.
7. They are angry at God.
Witchcraft is being marketed more than any other time in history. You can demonstrate this very easily by using an ____________________ search engine.
Witchcraft – 341,000, Necromancy – 13,400, Divination – 193,000, Black Magic – 58,000, Magic Spells – 45,000, Love Spells – 11,900
A 2002 Barna Research Group study, reported by World Net Daily, indicated that 86 percent of _____________ watched witchcraft or supernatural-themed television shows on a regular basis.
Witches do not believe in the Devil. They call on __________ elementals. The Pentacle is used primarily by the White Craft, with the points having specific meanings. The points represent _________, _____________, ____________, __________, and ____________.
Does the ___________ talk about wizards? The Hebrew word for wizard is yid-deh-o-nee’ –
a knower, one who has a familiar spirit (a spirit guide), soothsayer, (psychic) necromancer (a communicator with the dead). (See Isaiah. 19:3; Lev.20:6-7)
Do you __________________ that all fantasy is bad? The word fantasy is not found in the Bible, instead the word imagination is used. What does the Bible say about imagination?
1. God judges not only the ________________ of man but also the thoughts of man.
2. Imagination can lead you ______________ from God. Jeremiah 7:24
3. Satan can use the imagination to _______________ people into demonism.
4. Continuing in a __________ thought life after knowing God’s Word will lead to an
evil heart. Romans 1:21
5. God _______________ us the warning concerning fantasy. II. Corinthians 10:5
Can reading __________demonic literature open doors for demonic activity?
Can a _____________ be possessed?
It is no _______________ that environmentalism is a storefront for pagan pantheistic belief.
Pantheism is the ____________ that the universe and nature are divine.
Isn’t this environmentalist movement relatively young? The movement is _______________but the pantheistic view behind it isn’t. (see II Kings 21:1-3; II Kings 17:16)
Do you believe that Satan has the _______________to give life? No! God did the miracle to harden Pharaoh’s heart.
An Outline for deception Isaiah. 47:10
1. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: (you don’t ________God)
2. Thou hast said, None seeth me.. (you don’t think God ___________ you)
3. Thy _________ and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; (educationally
4. And thou hast said in thine heart, I am, (________ become god) and none else
Why can’t you be a Christian and a witch? Aren’t there many ways to God?
1. Jesus said He was the only _________ to heaven. John 14:6
2. Witches believe in Polytheism (many gods). This violates the ____________ commandment of the Ten Commandments. The phrase “other gods” occurs 65 times in the_________, and it always refers to the various gods and goddesses outside of Israel that were worshiped in the ancient world.
3. Witchcraft is not obedient to God’s Word, but is ________________ against it.
I Samuel 15:23
4. Witchcraft is a work of the ___________________. Galatians 5:19-20.
Isn’t Meditation taught in the _____________? Yes! There is a difference _____________________Eastern Meditation and Christian Meditation.
What _____________ does education play in producing a Pagan society?
The educational system has created a ‘God void’ which has opened the ____________ for
1. Self worship
2. Demonic worship
3. Pantheistic worship
4. Polytheistic worship
Steps to a __________culture.
1. Declare there is no God.
2. Remove all evidence of God from society.
3. Replace Christianity with Pagan teachings.
How to send Christians back into the __________?
1. Make fundamental Christianity look intolerant.
2. Make Fundamental Christianity look irrational.
3. Make it a government issue so that Christian’s will feel that getting involved makes
them an anti-American.
4. Make it a social issue so that Christians will feel that getting involved makes them
narrow-minded and bigoted.
“The only foundation for useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion.”
“It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” Patrick Henry March 23, 1775
________________ from the Webster’s Blue Back Speller. Good men obey the laws of God. – (page 29)
We go to Church on the first day of the week. – (page. 30)
God will bless those who do His will. (page. 34)
William Penn (Founder of Pennsylvania)
“If thou wouldst rule well, thou must rule for God, and to do that, thou must be ruled by him….Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.”
According to a Gallup poll, belief in astrology has increased from 25% to 28% over the last decade of the 20th century.
Barna on ________________ 2003
Believe in the accuracy of astrology 31%
Belief by women 36%
Belief by men 25%
Belief by persons 25 to 29 years of age 43%
Belief by persons over 64 17%
Do psychics really ________ the future? __________________do not know the future they manipulate the future.
More than one-third of the public (35%) also believes that it is “possible to communicate with others after they die.”
This perspective is related to a person’s age: half of all adults under age 38 endorse this view, compared to one-third of the Boomers (mid-thirties to mid-fifties) and just one out of seven older adults.
Ghosts may exist (1999) – 48%
Ghosts definitely do not exist (1999) – 47%
Ghosts exist (2003) – 51%
Belief by women that ghosts exist (2003) – 58%
Belief by persons 25 to 29 years of age – 65%
Belief by persons over 64 – 27%
Can people __________to the dead? No! (see Luke 16:22-28)
Believe in reincarnation – 27%
Belief by persons 25 to 29 years of age – 40%
Belief by persons over 64 – 14%
What about the _________ that was born blind? “And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth And his disciples asked him, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? John 9:1-2
The Question was twofold:
1. Who sinned? This man? Reincarnation teaches that you have to pay for sins of past
2. Or his parent? Judaism teaches that the sins are passed down by the parents.
This miracle had nothing to do with ___________. It had everything to do with God’s mercy. “Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, or his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.” John 9:3
What __________ Elijah? “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.” Malachi 4:5-6
“But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. “And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
John the Baptist ____________ he was Elijah. “And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Are thou that prophet? And he answered, No.” John 1:21, 23
Was John the Baptist and Elijah the __________ person?
“And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.” Matthew 17: 1-3
“And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.” II Kings 2:11
Characteristics of those that are drunk:
1. They have a false _______________.
2. They have tremendous _____________swings.
3. They stagger and cannot maintain a ____________ course.
4. When they pass out you cannot ___________ them up.
1. We have to realize that the ______________ is spiritual.
2. We need to realize we are not __________________ in this battle
3. We need to realize that we are in the ____________ , but not of the world.
4. We need to realize that God _______________ about our situation.
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.