Using sound scientific facts, historical analysis and biblical narrative, acclaimed teacher Dr. Chuck Missler weaves together a rich tapestry of information – providing an accurate understanding of Scripture’s relation to itself, to us and to the world at large.
Examine the heroic tales of Exodus, the lasting wisdom of Proverbs or even the enigmatic imagery of Revelation with the simple, scripturally sound insights and fresh perspectives found in “Learn the Bible in 24 Hours.” Whether you want to explore some of the less-discussed nuances of Scripture or you need a comprehensive refresher course on the Bible’s themes and stories, “Learn the Bible in 24 Hours” is a great guide.
The Man of Sin: Antichrist in the Bible
Dr. Missler combines his life-long love of Bible teaching with more than 30 successful years in the business world and a distinguished military career to bring you this unique perspective for attaining Biblical knowledge. In just 24 hours you can have a rock-solid foundation for a lifetime of spiritual enrichment.
Enhance your study with the “Learn the Bible Workbook” (to be used in conjunction with the audio/multimedia materials as an aid to study).
Tour of The Bible Session 21 Video
• The final test of hermeneutics
• We are apparently being plunged into a period of time about which
the Bible says more than any other period of history
The Return of Christ to Rule
• 1,845 references in the Old Testament.
• 17 books give prominence to the event.
• 318 references in the New Testament.
• 216 chapters.
• 23 of 27 books give prominence to the event.
• For every prophecy of Christ’s 1st Coming there are eight of His
The History of Amillennialism
• Origen: Allegorization of Scripture.
• Augustine: Amillennialism.
• Roman Catholic Eschatology.
• Reformation failed to address… Most Protestant denominations
are Amillennial and Post-Tribulational in their eschatological views.
• Messianic Promises throughout the Old Testament.
• Destiny of Israel in God’s Covenants.
• Promise given to Mary by Angel Gabriel.
• Numerous reconfirmations in the New Testament.
A test of precision, respect of definitions, et al. “If you torture the data
long enough, it will confess to anything!”
Israel and the Church
• Distinctions: different origins, missions, destinies.
• “Replacement” views deny Israel its place in God’s program. It
makes God a liar and laid the basis for Christian Anti-Semitism.
• The “70 Weeks” deal specifically with Israel.
• Paul’s dichotomy: Jews + Gentiles + Church.
• Distinctives reappear after Revelation 4.
See pdf file at bottom of page to see complete notes: Hour 21
Connect with Amos37
Stay up to date with Amos37.com eMail update (Weekly)
Free Resources for the growing Christian.
“But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Bible Classes College Level For Free to Enroll Track your progress.
Our Own Free Discipleship Course In Video HD.
Notes & Outline Printable Pdf Files